- Length 53 1/2” x Width 32 1/2” (including lift handles)
- Height 18 1/2” (flat), 48 3/4” (incline)
- Back Pad: 12” x 36”
- Seat Pad: 9 3/4” x 16 1/2”
- A 6-position depth adjustor allows the bench to slide forward or backward by method of UHMW bushing blocks on a chrome plated steel guide rod. This feature makes it unnecessary to disengage the bench from the rack allowing the user to adjust for individual torso length.
- Bench back/seat adjustments provide for 0, 30, 40, 65, and 90 degrees of inclination.
- Designed to lock into a variety of the modular racks in the Strength Training Series and is equally functional as a stand-alone dumbell bench.
- YORK®’s most adjustable bench.
- It features a passive lock feature that allows the bench to lock into the rear stringer of the STS Modular Racks for maximum stability. Diamond-plate spotting platforms are a standard feature.
- Bench mobility is made possible with two impact-resistant rubber wheels with self-lubricating bearings and foam grip handles.