- 5 years: Frame
- 5 years: Bearings / bushings
- 1 year: Cables
- 90 days: Upholstery (for wear-through and stitching)
- 1 year: All other parts
Platforms & Plyometric Boxes Warranty
One year: Conditional warranty on frame and construction due to defects in material and workmanship only.
90-days: Urethane finish and rubber. No warranty on custom logos.
Note: This warranty does not cover warping, cracking, or other environmental damage. Warranty does not cover damage to the wood or urethane finish caused by equipment (i.e. street shoes without rubber athletic soles; weight plates, bars, benches or other hard objects dropped on the wood portion of the platform).
Iron and Steel Warranty
- 1 year: Elite Olympic Competition Bars and York Olympic Training Bars.*
- 1 year: Power Bars.***
- 1 year: International bars.*
- 1 year: Urethane-covered plates.**
- 1 year: Rubber-covered plates.**
- 1 year: Pro-Style Dumbbells.**
- 1 year: Rubber Hex Dumbbells.**
- 1 year: Rubber Training Bumper Plates.**
- 90 days: Accessory machine handles.**
- 1 year: Cast Iron Kettlebells.****
* Warranty covers defects in structural integrity only; does not include bending.
** Covers defects in the structural integrity only. Coatings not warranted.
*** Warranty covers breakage only; does not include bending.
**** Warranty covers defects in structural integrity only; does not include paint
Warranty does not cover power bars used for Olympic style lifting movements. Only Elite Olympic Competition and Olympic Training Bars should be used for Olympic-lifting movements. Warranty does not cover coating (urethane, rubber, chrome, or paint).
1 year warranty for medicine balls and slam balls. **Warranty against failure does not cover any ball which has been damaged due to negligent or faulty use, or alteration by the user. Negligent use includes slamming balls on uneven or abrasive surfaces.**
For more information, or to submit a warranty claim, please fill out the following form.